Vivo rules the Indian market by storm with their low and mid-range smartphones. Established in 2009, this Chinese company makes high-quality products that are the best in their class. Every Vivo mobile phone offers value for money and features that are generally available on expensive phones.
Consumers in India prefer to choose Vivo mobile phones based on specifications, features, and prices. The extensive offers on Vivo mobiles also make them a popular choice.
Before you purchase, take a look at the top 5 Vivo smartphones in India.
1. Vivo Y53 – This budget phone from Vivo sports a 1.4 GHz Snapdragon 425 processor and 2GB RAM. It houses an 8-megapixel primary camera and a 5-megapixel front camera for good quality selfies.
It is a dual SIM phone with 4G and 3G connectivity. Other connectivity options include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS, and it also supports USB OTG and FM.
Y53 has a 5-inch touchscreen display with a pixel density of 960×540 pixels. It is an ideal option for someone who is looking for a device for regular use. The vivid display is good for media consumption and occasional gaming, and the 2500 mAh battery provides ample backup for a whole day of use. Vivo Y53 also possesses 16GB of internal storage and supports microSD expansion of up to 256GB. That provides sufficient storage space for your media files.
2. Vivo V5 – V5 sports a vibrant 1920x1080P IPS LCD screen, a 13MP rear and a 20MP selfie camera to capture your life’s moments. Both the shooters support face detection and HDR imaging.
Vivo V5 comes with sensors like GPS, accelerometer, e-compass, ambient light sensor, etc. along with all other standard connectivity options.
It is powered by a MediaTek MT6750 processor. Clocked at 1.5 GHz, this Octa-core chipset can handle your day to day usage efficiently. V5 also comes with 4GB of RAM and Mali T860 graphics processor for more memory intensive applications. It has 32GB of internal memory and supports expansion up to 128GB via microSD cards.
3. Vivo X21 – This phone features an in-display fingerprint reader sitting on a massive and vibrant 6.28-inch display. The screen resolution is 2280x1080p, and it occupies almost the entire front face courtesy its narrow bezels and 2.5D display.
Vivo X21 is powered by Snapdragon 660 Octa-core processor and 6GB of RAM. It comes with a massive 128GB of internal storage and can support further extension of up to 256GB. This dual SIM smartphone supports 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, GPS, the latest iteration of Bluetooth, USB OTG, and Band 40 by certain network providers in India.
The dual rear camera package is a 12MP and a 5MP shooter for capturing every cherishable moment. Up front, it has a 12MP selfie camera. The use of AI optimised beauty enhancement options lets you take picture perfect selfies even under low light conditions.
All this is powered by a 3200mAh battery paired with smart power optimisation features. You can easily spend your whole day using this phone with one single charge.
4. Vivo NEX – The Vivo NEX is the latest iteration of smartphones with Vivo’s patented Ultra FullView Display. This phone introduces an edge-to-edge display with a screen-to-body ratio of 91.24%, and flaunts a full HD+ display with a resolution of 2316x1080p.
Its performance is ensured by a quad-core processor and Snapdragon 845 chipset. It also has Adreno 630 graphics processor for more processor intensive tasks. 128GB of internal storage gives ample room for all your media.
Vivo NEX is a 4G device with other connectivity options like Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. Its dual 12MP and 5MP rear cameras capture stunning images, and its 8MP front shooter is ideal for selfies. A massive 4,000 mAh battery ensures the device functions smoothly for the entire day.
5. Vivo Y69 – The Y69 was launched in India in August 2017. It is a 4G smartphone running on Android 7.0, and houses a 1.5 GHz MediaTek processor along with a RAM of 3GB. It also comes with 32GB of internal storage that can be expanded to 256GB with microSD cards.
Vivo Y69 has a 5.5 inch IPS LCD display with a 1280x720P resolution. The display is made from Corning Gorilla Glass for added protection against minor scratches.
Y69 has a single 13MP rear camera and 16MP selfie camera. Functions like face detection and HDR imaging come with the stock camera application. All these are backed by a high capacity 3000 mAh battery that provides enough power for an entire day.
The attractive offer prices on Vivo phones further make these models easier to avail for consumers. You can check out the same on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network.
The EMI Network lets you purchase Vivo phones on EMIs easily by breaking down their price into monthly instalments. You can enjoy offers and discounts in addition to convert your purchase to No Cost EMIs when you shop with your Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card.
You only have to pay the price of the smartphone in the form of EMIs without any additional interest. Shop online or offline from over 60,000 partnered stores spread over 1,300 cities. The EMI Network also provides you convenient tenor ranging from 3 to 24 months for helping you bring home any Vivo smartphones on EMI.
Just use your EMI Network Card to complete your purchase. If you don’t have one, you can avail in-store financing. To do that, you can approach a store representative and submit some basic documents like your KYC details and a cancelled cheque.
From budget to high-mid range mobile phones, you can choose any one Vivo smartphone depending on your requirement and purchase them on EMIs to lower the financial liabilities.