Blockchain – the decentralized ledger system’s adoption is surging in multiple businesses like health care, energy, education, legal contracts, banking, entertainment, communication, logistics, e-commerce, security and much more.
Some industries/companies are focusing on building decentralized apps (dApps) on existing Blockchain networks and some are into creating new Blockchain networks from scratch.
No matter the nature of adoption, it requires a wealth of human resource to work on it.
This is a double-edged knife situation, on one hand, it is creating immense opportunities for those skilled and enthusiastic to learn and contribute to building this amazing tech.
But, on the other hand, it requires a conscious decision to be made by the Developers to make time from their busy work schedules, invest on the right Blockchain training program for professionals like themselves, and need to be agile to accommodate forever changing and upgrading tech.
But Blockchain training for professionals is advantageous in a few aspects,
- Blockchain with its inherent nature of being a new technology brings a level-playing field for everyone, keen on upskilling themselves. All one needs to be an expert is the ability and dedication to learn and have enough time to do so.
- Developers who aren’t stuck to a particular idea and are agile and quick to adapt stay to be benefitted by upskilling.
- Developers who are well-versed with traditional programming or software development, data analysts and have knowledge of cryptography will have the unique advantage as these skills are the most transferable skill sets in the blockchain world.
Presence of opportunity, prerequisites are satisfied, after that, the natural progression would be to upskill yourself through Blockchain training for professional programs available in the market
Which amongst the many courses is best for you?
Answering this question is knowing a what does a good Blockchain training for professionals program entails.
- Upfront, the course has to give a comprehensive understanding of Blockchain and its various generations
- Must have scope for employment after the course completion.
- Must provide curated sessions for upgrading oneself with new versions and upgrades of technology.
- It should deliver more than the designed curriculum, should provide much more value to you
- Blockchain being a international technology – The blockchain training program should be able to give that global advantage with respect to faculty and curriculum
There is only one course that fulfills all the above criteria- EMURGO Academy WorkPro – Blockchain Training for professionals in Bangalore, India.
EMURGO Academy Workpro caters to mainly working professionals in Bangalore currently who are keen to upskill themselves to Blockchain. Emurgo Academy is a Global Blockchain Learning Solutions entity of Emurgo Global established in Jan 2019. Leverages Emurgo Global’s rich experience in different domains across various industries and its knowledge base to share practical insights, helping participants understand and learn contemporary complex concepts related to Blockchain.